Summary: Tenancy Support Officer
We are seeking an experienced ICT Service Desk Assistant, with a demonstratable track record of working within a Technology and Data team within a housing or customer focused environment to support our two award-winning companies to make a real difference to people’s lives, homes and communities.
Who are Wales & West Housing Group (WWHG)?
- We’re a leading and well-established Welsh employer – over 620 employees across the WWH Group, we provide affordable homes and services to more than 20,000 residents in over 12,000 properties across Wales.
- Multi-award winning – ranked as 3* ‘World Class’ in the 2022 Best Companies list and the first organisation in Wales to be awarded the Investors In People (IiP) Platinum status.
- Genuinely passionate about making a difference to our residents and able to use your initiative to deliver top quality customer service?
- Able to provide an important part of the ICT function and support the business with tasks or suitable projects?
- Someone that has positive and flexible attitude, with strong values that align well to ours?
Do you have:
- A strong customer focused and empathetic approach to dealing with customers?
- The ability to work as part of a small, busy team as well as to work alone and therefore capable of organising your workload and making decisions?
- Excellent communication skills and the self-awareness to continuously improve yourself and others?
- Genuine passion and interest for delivery excellent customer service in an ICT environment, as well as in what we do as an organisation.
- A proven track record of working in an ICT Service Desk role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing?
The main areas of responsibility in this role are:
- Ensuring service desk requests are dealt with appropriately and associated measures are recorded
- Working with third-party suppliers to assist them in delivering technical support
- Assisting in ensuring systems are secure, scalable and perform appropriately
- Providing 1st & 2nd Line support to Group staff and stakeholders. Primarily supporting corporate equipment e.g. laptops, tablets and mobile phones. Provide general assistance in the use of the Group’s systems. Knowledge of Auto pilot and Mobile Device Management platforms is desirable.
- Maintaining an accurate asset database of ICT equipment and contracts
- Meeting with Group staff and stakeholders as required to discuss issues, explain functionality and resolve problems, keeping them updated with progress as appropriate.
- Maintaining and developing the necessary technical skills as directed to support the Group’s systems and infrastructure
Location: Llanishen, Cardiff
Hours: 37 per week
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £27,327 – £30,078 per annum (Band E) As of July 1st
Closing date: Thursday 30th November 2023
- First stage Tuesday, 5th December via Teams chat.
- Second stage if successful in person interview on Thursday, 7th December 2023.
If you have any issues applying for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org