Summary: Tenant Support Worker
We are looking to recruit two – Multi Skilled Operatives – Carpenters to join our in-house repairs team. We are looking for someone who has experience in housing maintenance with predominantly carpentry qualifications and other skills in plumbing, plastering, tiling, and flooring.
About Us: Tenant Support Worker
Taff is responsible for over 1,500 homes across Cardiff and provide specialist support services to people across four local authorities in South East Wales.
We develop and deliver reliable services, build and maintain quality homes and work with local communities to build long-term partnerships. As we continue to grow, we’ll continue to use our position of influence to create positive change.
At Taff we are committed to tackling under-representation of the local community in the workforce and recruit using blind shortlisting and guarantee an interview to local residents who meet the criteria.
If you would like to know more about working for us, or about our recruitment process, please get in touch via our website www.taffhousing.co.uk.
General property repairs, gain access, lock changes, doors and window repairs (including PVCu products), safety floor laying, plumbing, mould cleaning & painting, plastering, brick/blockwork, fascia, soffit and guttering, frames, skirting, and studwork
• Reporting on the condition of properties and any safeguarding concerns via the relevant method’s
• Assisting the Team Leader in the inspection and recording of defects and follow-up works
• Providing information to the scheduling team when a return is required? i.e. materials needed, time required, any additional resources, priority
• To complete all necessary administration, such as accurate records of SOR Codes, Pre & Post work photos, Customer satisfaction surveys
• Ensuring that all health and safety regulations are adhered to, always working in a safe manner
• Ensuring compliance with Taff’s policies & Procedures
• Ensuring routine checks and maintenance are undertaken on the company vehicle and equipment, and to keep a record of these
• Actively contributing contribute to service improvements
• Participating in repairs and maintenance out-of-hours emergency service when required
• Any other duties deemed reasonable by management within the remit of the role
• Resolves day to day issues, or identify matters that require escalating
Annual Salary: £30,378
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday – Friday (weekend and evening shifts may be required). Flexible working in accordance with our Work life Balance Policy. Should business needs change, you may be expected to work at our other sites.
Location: Based at Head Office at Alex House, Canton, Cardiff CF5 1JD, working at our properties within the Cardiff area.
Download the job pack Here
This is an ongoing advert with applications reviewed on a two-weekly basis.
If you have any difficulty downloading the job description or applying contact Bev@charityjobfinder.co.uk
To apply for this role click button ‘Apply for job’